Natalie Portman at the 'Black Swan' premiere in New York.
Photo: Getty Images
• It was a huge week for Natalie Portman! She rocked the Black Swan premiere in a gorgeous gown and went for a shorter frock at the Gotham Film Awards. Our favorite look? When she paired a fun Lolita book clutch with a black Dior dress. Smart!
• What were our favorite hustlers up to? Jared Leto dyed his hair blue, Cee Lo Green stopped by to talk women's fashion, Rivers Cuomo rocked geek-chic attire, Josh Duhamel embraced the laid-back look, and David Beckham grew a burly beard.
• After Rihanna told Kanye West in an interview that she's "over the whole structured clothing, overly shoulder-padded s***," we officially said goodbye to her shoulder pads, too. They lived a short life, and may they rest in peace.
• The mean girls are at it again! Gossip Girl stars Taylor Momsen and Katie Cassidy looked killer in their sky-high heels, while Leighton Meester added a girly twist to a men's suit.
• William Rast for Target released their entire lookbook, and we picked our three must-have ensembles. (Ahem, holiday wish list? Thanks.)
• Our favorite diva Ke$ha ditched glitter (gasp!) for the cover of Complex. Not that we want her to nix sparkle for good, but it was a pleasant surprise.
• Celebrities love wearing Reem Acra on the red carpet, and we love seeing it! Check out our favorite looks.
Try to stay warm this weekend, everyone! We've got some cool stuff coming up on Monday morning. See you then!