Aside from a new roomie (Deena), the season premiere of Jersey Shore, "Back to the Shore," proved that not much has changed for the girls and guys of Seaside since Miami—Snooki still gets emotional in hot tubs, Sammi and JWOWW still pull each others' hair, and everyone is still super-tanned. Even though their antics remain the same we did catch a few glimpses of new fashion fabulousness and/or faux pas (however you take it), and we can't wait to see what else is hiding in the casties' wardrobes.
VINNY'S SHOWER CADDY: Vinny's periwinkle shower caddy, which he was caught unpacking for the summer, was so, ummm, interesting that it became a trending topic on Twitter.
Vinny shows off his newest accessory—a shower caddy!
DEENA'S STRAW COWBOY HAT: On her first night in the house, new castie Deena showed off her "blast in a glass" cowboy hat (and a little bit more) to The Situation.
Deena shows off her party hat.
SNOOKI'S CAMO DRESS: In addition to a new deep red hair hue, Snooki debuted an army-inspired frock on her return to Seaside. Does this mean war?
Snooki kicks off the party in camo.
Check back weekly for episode recaps of the best style moments from this season of Jersey Shore.
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 26: 'At The End Of The Day'
• Season 2, Episode 25: 'A House Divided'
• Season 2, Episode 24: 'Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 20: 'Cabs Are Here!'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 17: 'Free Snooki'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 15: 'It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer'