Save for Sammi who tried to keep her distance from "the new girl," the casties got back to their normal routine of "gym time," tanning, Seaside clubbing, sleeping in, working at the T-shirt shop, and Sunday dinner. And, of course, they did it all in signature Jersey Shore style.
SITUATION'S CLUB WEAR: The Situation left his roomies waiting while he mirror primped, making sure his blinged-out tee, aviator shades and intricate hair design were just so.
Situation admires himself in the mirror before heading out to the club.
SAMMI'S STUFFED BANANA: The big banana that Ronnie won for her at the boardwalk may have brightened Sammi's black-and-white ensemble, but it wasn't enough to brighten her mood.
Sammi brings a stuffed banana into the house after a day out with Ronnie.
SNOOKI'S BOARDWALK OUTFIT: Knee-high polka dot socks (mismatched!), a pink cowgirl hat, and a designer bag that swallowed her whole...no one accessorizes like Snooki!
Snooki's dresses for a night on the boardwalk.
Check back weekly for episode recaps of the best style moments from this season of Jersey Shore.
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 26: 'At The End Of The Day'
• Season 2, Episode 25: 'A House Divided'
• Season 2, Episode 24: 'Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 20: 'Cabs Are Here!'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 17: 'Free Snooki'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 14: 'Back To The Shore'