After an embarrassing stint in jail for public intoxication, Jersey Shore's Snooki is free and vows to lay off the alcohol indefinitely. Just when the feel-good energy among the casties hits a high point (Sammi and Ronnie are getting along, Deena finds a cuddle buddy, Snooki meets a juicehead gorilla), JWOWW brings the drama—she's torn between exploring the possibilities with a new crush and trying to make it work with her bickering beau Tom. Fashion-wise? Well, there was some drama in that department, too.
JWOWW'S FREE SNOOKI TANK: We're not sure if it helped Operation: Free Snooki in any way, but JWOWW's pink and black tee looked cute. Let's just hope she doesn't have to wear it again.
RONNIE AND DEAN'S TWIN CLUB STYLE: Ronnie and Dean (the beefed-up guy Deena met at Club Karma) look like brothers (cousins at least!)—same hair, same love for fitted shirts, same dance moves, AND they both have a girlfriend named "Sam."
DEENA'S COWBOY HAT PART TWO: Deena met Dean (the Ronnie look-alike) at Club Karma, and she put on her "blast in a glass" straw topper back at the house to seduce him into the hot tub.
THE RETURN OF SNOOKI'S POUF: While she takes a much-needed break from booze, Snooki brought back her pouf. Ah, the memories.
Check back weekly for episode recaps of the best style moments from this season of Jersey Shore.
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 26: 'At The End Of The Day'
• Season 2, Episode 25: 'A House Divided'
• Season 2, Episode 24: 'Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 20: 'Cabs Are Here!'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 15: 'It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer'
• Season 2, Episode 14: 'Back To The Shore'