In the 20th episode of this season of Jersey Shore, Sammi-and-Ronnie drama dominated air time...again! After arguing for seven days in a row, Sammi and Ronnie had a "five car crash" fight that included name calling, tears, and furniture tipping. Yeah, it was pretty serious. The two played single for a night (Why they both went to the same club? We may never know). In the end, Sammi decided to bid farewell to Seaside. Sniff-sniff.
SAMMI'S CLUBBING GEAR AND AFTERMATH: Single Sammi danced the night away in a blue floral mini dress to make Ronni jealous. It worked. Ronni destroyed a bunch of Sammi's possesions including her pink-rimmed glasses.
PAULY D AND THE SITUATION'S NEAT SHOES: Talk about a couple of sneaker heads, Pauly D buffed his kicks clean with paper towels and 409! Meanwhile, Mike "The Situation" got a little OCD with color coding his collection.
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 26: 'At The End Of The Day'
• Season 2, Episode 25: 'A House Divided'
• Season 2, Episode 24: 'Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 17: 'Free Snooki'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 15: 'It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer'
• Season 2, Episode 14: 'Back To The Shore'