Jenni "JWOWW" Farley at the Richie Rich Fall 2011 Fashion Show in New York on Feb. 10.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
Following in the footsteps of Pamela Anderson and Ellen DeGeneres, Jersey Shore's Jenni "JWOWW" Farley had the honor of helping designer Richie Rich close out his New York Fall 2011 Fashion Week show last night at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. And, OF COURSE, she did it barely clothed. The Seaside castie hammed it up down the runway in a slinky, thong-baring sparkly sheath (right up her alley), Lady Gaga-like heel-less pumps, and a chunky anklet. And Richie? Well, he was Richie.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley at the Richie Rich Fall 2011 Fashion Show in New York on Feb. 10.
Photo: Patrick McMullan/WireImage
MORE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK COVERAGE:
• Steven Alan, BCBG, and Nicholas K
• Christian Siriano's Shoe Designs Cause A Scene
• Jason Wu, Rebecca Taylor, and Rebecca Minkoff
• Mara Hoffman, Vena Cava, And Rachel Comey
• Bold Braids
• Celebs Flock To The Tents
• Our Three Favorite Weekend Shows
• DVF, Victoria Beckham, and Alexander Wang
• Experimental Strands At Thakoon, Bensoni, And Lela Rose