New York Fall 2011 Fashion Week is in full swing (yay!), and we're hitting the tents and following the live streams to bring you chic runway looks, hot hair trends, and easy-breezy front row looks.
Models walk at the Jason Wu Spring 2011 show on Feb. 11.
Photo: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
FASHION SHOW: JASON WU
• Menswear goes girly at Jason Wu's Fall 2011 fashion show with fitted trousers, lacy sweaters, and bow-tied tops.
• We can totally see First Lady Michelle Obama, who is already a fan of the designer, rocking the third outfit (polka dot blouse and gray pencil skirt) in this runway line.
• P.S. We've seen a handful of slicked-down ponytails for Fall 2011. Take note.
A model at the Rebecca Taylor Fall 2011 show on Feb. 11.
Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
RUNWAY BEAUTY: REBECCA TAYLOR
• Hope you still have your hair crimper from middle school, because you might need it this fall! At Rebecca Taylor's fashion show models smoothed down the top portion of their hair, and crimped the bottom half.
• Ohhhh, pretty! Red lips and gilded shadow is a match made in makeup heaven.
• Below the neck, Rebecca Taylor's fall collection was full of '70s Parisian-style tunics, dresses, and trousers.
Michelle Trachtenberg at Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2011 on Feb. 11.
Photo: Joe Corrigan/Getty Images
FRONT ROW CELEB: MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG AT REBECCA MINKOFF
MORE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK COVERAGE:
• Mara Hoffman, Vena Cava, And Rachel Comey
• JWOWW Closes The Richie Rich Show
• Steven Alan, BCBG, and Nicholas K
• Bold Braids
• Celebs Flock To The Tents
• Our Three Favorite Weekend Shows
• DVF, Victoria Beckham, and Alexander Wang
• Experimental Strands At Thakoon, Bensoni, And Lela Rose
• Christian Siriano's Shoe Designs Cause A Scene