If you think the Jersey Shore roomies would be caught twiddling their thumbs on a rainy day, think again. Vinny invited Pauly D to go to Staten Island for a good ol' fam dinner, and the girls got their nails DID. Even though Mike "The Situation" stayed indoors, he hung out with Lean Cuisine, JWOWW's cutie patootie pooch, feeding him peanut butter and fluff. And you KNOW what happens when you give dogs human food. Meanwhile, JWOWW *thinks* she sees Roger doing the dip in his car with another girl. AND, Ronnie and Sammi "I'll never kiss Ron again!" smooch and make up....Psyyyyche!
SNOOKI'S SITUATION FACIAL: After Vinny notices a few pimples on Snooki's face, The Situation gets all esthetician and gave her an anti-acne facial mask. Snooks commenced to channel a mime.
VINNY'S SPRAY TAN: "Casper the Ghost" (er, Vinny) exfoliated and went spray tanning (PSA: spray tans are the safest tans) to look like a "fist-pumping guido." Mission accomplished.
THE SITUATIONS "FRAGRANCE LAUNCH": After letting JWOWW's dogs have free reign of the house, The Situation gets found out because the pups smell like his cologne. Hmmm, we wonder what The Situation smelled like after rubbing his face on poopy pups.
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 26: 'At The End Of The Day'
• Season 2, Episode 25: 'A House Divided'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 20: 'Cabs Are Here!'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 17: 'Free Snooki'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 15: 'It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer'
• Season 2, Episode 14: 'Back To The Shore'