Kanye West at the Givenchy show in Paris on March 6.
Photo: Getty Images
• It seems that everyone is swagjacking Kanye West's style this week—both Liv Tyler AND Brad Goreski turned up in similar ensembles! But those aren't the only celebs to go matchy poo. Tell us who won these fashion face-offs: Nicky Hilton vs. Jaime King and Amanda Seyfried vs. Hailee Steinfeld.
• Katy Perry looked ridic cute carrying around her portable A/C unit at a Paris fashion show! Or as some call it—a "fan." Awww, you guys... "fan" reminds us of fat Karl Lagerfeld. We miss that guy sometimes.
• What were hot dudes up to this week? Bradley Cooper looked surprisingly studly with bedhead, Hugh Jackman's dog put up some stiff style competition, Russell Brand cleaned up his act (and we love it!), Alan Cumming worked it in a NYC rainstorm, and Ian Somerhalder, Penn Badgley, and Matt Bomer bared their chesticles.
• HEY! Kate Middleton! Buy one of these wedding dresses! They would be PERF for the big day. #justsaying
• So, if Rihanna would've been in The Bodyguard remake, this is proooooobably how she would've looked.
• Alice In Wonderland star Mia Wasikowska is proving to be quite the style maven. Let's take a look back at all of her best looks.
• Kat Graham shot the video for her new single "I Want It All," and we got a sneak peek! Not only does her hair look full and fabulous, but she's sporting a chain bustier by The Blonds. Want it. Now. All. Thanks.
• Question: Do we love this Emma Stone outfit? Help us decide! #weirdtresting
• And last, but CERTAINLY not least, our little Friday GIF to you: Chloë Sevigny's hypnotic face.
Have a stylish weekend, friends! We'll catch up with you Monday morning.