Relationships (the good, bad, and ugly) took center stage in the latest episode of Jersey Shore. Sammi and Ronnie tried to hash out their differences from last week (as you may recall, she half-hooked-up with a fella from her nabe) over hot dogs and wine. Then there was this weird sitch where Ronnie's mom, while drunk, called the casties to express her concern for her son's relationship with Sammi. Straaaange. Meanwhile, Vinny and Snooki went out for burgers to discuss their relationship that's not really a relationship, but that they kind of sort of want to become a relationship. And, Pauly D's "stalker" Danielle popped up at club Aztec AGAIN to, well, stalk. Yeah, yeah, yeah...what about the clothes?!
VINNY'S GANGSTA PIERCED EARS: Vinny bites the bullet to get his EARS pierced like all of the other casties (girls and guys). Pauly D admits that he got his pierced when he was seven. Vinny may be a late bloomer, but now he "looks like a big pimp." So, HUH!
DEENA'S DENIM: Rocking head-to-toe denim, Deena got her bubble bursted by "style expert" Pauly D, who said that all-jean ensembles haven't been cool for years. Whatever. Haters, they gonna hate.
THE KOOL-AID KICKS: Deena apparently got Kool-Aid on the white part of one of Vinny's Air Jordans. Hmm, we didn't see it. Did you?
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 26: 'At The End Of The Day'
• Season 2, Episode 24: 'Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 20: 'Cabs Are Here!'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 17: 'Free Snooki'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 15: 'It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer'
• Season 2, Episode 14: 'Back To The Shore'