The last episode of this season of Jersey Shore wasn't much different from the very first show of the season. Really. Sammi and Ronnie got into another fight or two. (How many times this season did the two proclaim "THIS IS IT" or "THIS IS OVER"??) Sitch instigated, well...situations. The casties confabbed at Karma. And Vinny and Snooki flirted in their non-flirting way. Oh, but a couple of new things happened. Deena went OFF on Vinny because he told her she was acting like Angelina. Thems is fighting words. Annnnnd, JWOWW and Roger officially became girlfriend and boyfriend...k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
DJ PAULY D'S BLINGED-OUT LAPTOP: Pauly D deejayed the casties farewell bash, and while his green sneakers and star shirt were in-yo-face, his glittering laptop, an homage to Italy, completely stole the show.
THE (RIPPED) RUSH TEE: Shore Store boss Danny can't stand the Rush Couture T-shirt shop at the other end of the boardwalk. So what did Ronnie do? He showed up to his last day on the job wearing a red Rush tee. Smack in the face! But, Danny wasn't fazed--he ripped Ron's shirt off and told him to put a new one on.
RON AND SAM'S RELATIONSHIP RUG: Bella, one of JWOWW's dogs pooped and peed on the house rug, and it reminded the roommates of Ronnie and Sammi's relationship. So bad.
OTHER 'JERSEY SHORE' EPISODES:
• Season 2, Episode 25: 'A House Divided'
• Season 2, Episode 24: 'Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting'
• Season 2, Episode 23: 'A Cheesy Situation'
• Season 2, Episode 22: 'Kissing Cousins'
• Season 2, Episode 21: 'The Great Depression'
• Season 2, Episode 20: 'Cabs Are Here!'
• Season 2, Episode 19: 'Should We Just Break Up?'
• Season 2, Episode 18: 'Drunk Punch Love'
• Season 2, Episode 17: 'Free Snooki'
• Season 2, Episode 16: 'Where's The Beach?'
• Season 2, Episode 15: 'It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer'
• Season 2, Episode 14: 'Back To The Shore'