Lauren Conrad from her Kohl's collection lookbook.
Photo: Courtesy of Kohl's
• Lauren Conrad added new pieces -- and SHOES -- to her spring collection for Kohl's. That's it...HEY SPRING, WHEN YA GONNA SPRUNG??? We're so ready!
• Sammi Sweetheart and Kim Kardashian looked eerily similar this week, which made us wonder -- is Sammi gearing up for Italian haute couture for Jersey Shore season 4?
• LC and Sammi weren't the only MTV stars making headlines this week! Snooki, surrounded by four HEAVILY MUSCLED men, debuted a old Hollywood glam look WHILE hawking a tee for charity. And we showed you where to find Audrina's dresses from the promo shoot for her new show so you can be just as glam.
• We checked out all the biker-babe studded looks from Brit Brit's new music video, "'Till the World Ends" and gave props to her dance moves. Girl can still work it!
• Lady Gaga hypnotized us with her makeup artist's insane brush skills in her latest Gagavision video. Plus, she contemplates being a nudist and more deep inner Gaga thoughts. No word yet on if she'd wear a dress made out of 1,200 pens.
• Cheer up, Keanu! We took a peek at Mr. Reeves' dark wardrobe and realized he just might be a Prince of Darkness in training. On the other hand, Vanessa Hudgens, Kim Kardashian, and Fergie all swiped some dark polish on their tips -- we declare a trend! Who said black nails were just for goths?
• SHINY THINGS!!! Jordana Brewster, Ashley Tisdale and Victoria Justice made our inner magpies come out as we feasted our eyes on their sparkly shoes. And cute style bloggers caught our eye with a little shimmer in their sequined skirts!
• We took a peek into Giorgio Armani's notebook to see the designs and executions of Cate Blanchett's wardrobe in her new film, Hanna. Menacingly beautiful suits and coats... mmmm...
• You KNOW we love magazines. And celebrities. And FASHION. So when the three collide into awesome artsy goodness on glossy covers, we just can't get enough. Hellllllo Nicki Minaj, Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, Olivia Palermo, Haley Williams and Ashley Greene...you're coming with us on the subway ride home.
• This week, we melted over Matthew McConaughey's Southern charm, watched Zac Efron's many stages of mustache slowly evaporate, and got all Nancy Drew when we solved the mystery of Ed Westwick's mystery man friend bromance. Plus, we gave Mr. President and the big cheese at Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg, duh) a denim makeover. You're welcome, guys!
• Stylish celebrity kids! Selah Marley, Lily Collins, and Zelda Williams all may have famous 'rents, but they can DEFINITELY turn a head by themselves in the fashion world!
• Jessie J? Jesse Jo? Both ladies are equally stylish and pleasant to look at. Educate yourself to keep 'em straight!
Have a very stylish weekend!