Jared Leto at the Hugo Just Different press launch on May 18.
Photo: Courtesy of HUGOBOSS Twitter
• We all already knew that Jared Leto was a man of many hats, but now he's added a few more as face and spokesman for the new Hugo Boss male fragrance Just Different. Justin Bieber had some fragrance news of his own this week and announced the June launch of his new FEMALE perfume, 'Someday', which will surely have legions of swooning/sobbing ladyfans lined up for their own bottle so that they might, someday, snare this skateboarding cutie-pie.
• Beyoncé's video for "Run The World (Girls)" dropped this week, and can we just say it is a fashion EXPLOSION of epic proportions we were happy to go through look by look. It features the work of Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Emilio Pucci, and MANY MANY MORE. MTV Style got an exclusive interview with Bey's stylist, Ty Hunter!
• We ALSO got an exclusive interview with mega fashion plate and starlet Kat Graham, and she dished all about The Vampire Diaries, what designers are her favsies, and her enviable heavy-metal personal style!
• It was a REALLY big week for Lady Gaga, and we basically covered her every fashion move! First, she dressed up like a bottle of Exclamation perfume. Then, we found her getting spanked by Jean Paul Gaultier in a nun costume. We dissected her fashion in the upcoming MTV documentary 'Lady Gaga: Inside the Outside' and gave everyone a little advice before anyone tries her black-and-blonde bob. Can't wait to see what she wears on SNL this weekend!
• Hailee Steinfeld was named the new face of Miu Miu at age 14 (!!!), which makes us both insanely jealous, a little perturbed, and generally concerned. In other questionable fashion news, we stumbled upon Anna Dello Russo's "Fashion Shower" music video, Urban Outfitters' bizarro fake bangs, and an invention to combat saggy pants!
That's it for this week, but have a fun and fabulous weekend! See you back here bright and early Monday morning!