Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com
We're mere hours away from the 2011 Movie Awards and rehearsals are in full swing prepping for the Big Night. We were lucky enough to throw our meager elbows into the mix to grab some face time with Trey Songz, who will be performing with Lupe Fiasco and performing their joint collab "Out of My Head" for the first time together on television, and um, yeah, he's totally a bona fide Hot Dude. Like, for sure. While he wouldn't dish on exactly what ensemble he'll wear tomorrow night (he and his stylist Talia have pulled several plausible dapper looks), he does assure us he'll be showing off his best with a likely outfit change between the show and the performance, with maybe an added look thrown in expressly for the red carpet. Hardly a shocker knowing what flair Trigga typically brings. Seeeeeriously.
+ TREY SONGZ ON HIS PERSONAL STYLE:
2011 MTV MOVIE AWARDS COVERAGE:
• Christian Siriano To Host MTV.com's Red Carpet Report
• OMG! Sneak Peek At 'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Fashion
• MTV Generation Award Winner Reese Witherspoon's Iconic Fashion Moments
• A Fashion Homage To 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse'
• A Fashion Homage To 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part1'
• A Fashion Homage To 'Black Swan'
• A Fashion Homage To 'Easy A'
• Memorable Style Moments Of The Best Male Performance Nominees
• Memorable Style Moments Of The Best Female Performance nominees