Lady Gaga's Marilyn Monroe plus Dr. Seuss ensemble.
Photo: Getty Images
• It just isn't a full week unless a pop star wears something eye-catching and whiplash-inducing. This week's standouts include Lady Gaga's Marilyn Monroe plus Dr. Seuss technicolor outfit, not to be outdone by Mother Monster's enormous beard hat.
• We took a moment to share some of the videos we can't get enough of lately with an in-depth look at Demi Lovato's music video for "Skyscraper" (so brave and beautiful!), a super cute short film of Kreayshawn thrifting with her White Girl Mob, and the hyper-juxtaposed "gangster Nancy Sinatra" stylings in Lana Del Rey's "Video Games" music video.
• With the theatrical premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 being TODAY, we dedicated our entire week to the franchise. We took a look back at the fabulous female characters whose closets we'd love to raid. We gave you the low-down on what was really on Emma Watson's eyes at the New York premiere. And we even took to the streets and asked the fashionable people waiting in line for last night's midnight showing of the FINAL Harry Potter film to show us their style.
• Some major model moves were revealed this week as Rihanna was named the face of Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans replacing Megan Fox, and Rosie Huntington-Whitely appeared nearly nude for Burberry's new fragrance, Body. We watched Kristin Cavallari walk the runway in a glass bikini, and since one cartoon signed a modeling contract, we compiled a list of other toons who should be models.
• Not content with the total strong-hold they already have over the fashion world, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen launched a new handbag line for The Row taking their reign that much further. Unfortunately for them, these sisters are STILL being mistaken for one another. Luckily, there now exists a guide to tell the Olsen twins apart.
So that's it, another stunner of a stylish week has come to a close. Check back with us Monday for all the brightest and brashest fashion that pop culture has to offer. Thanks for reading. And hitting refresh on multiple computers. And also your phone. xo