Miley Cyrus wore two gold looks.
Photo: Getty Images
• Apparently just being Miley this week means wearing flowing, floor-length golden gowns. Yes, Miley worked two Red Carpets with two gold designer dresses this week by Roberto Cavalli and Jenny Packham respectively. She just can't be tamed, y'all. We still cannot decide on our fave dress pick, but Miley's glam side French braid look definitely deserves a fashion-y golden ticket.
• Fact or fiction: It was a really good year for the wig/extension/the rainbow-colored-dye industry. FACT. From emerging Aussie rappers to fearless mega pop icons, no one was safe from major Rainbow Brite-on-ecstacy dizzying colors to Rapunzel-meets-Little Mermaid-meets-insert-Disney-character-of-your-choice floor-length weaves. Oh, what an unbeweave-able (heh) year it's been.
• Understatement of the year: We are obsessed with K-Pop girl group 2NE1 AND designer-for-all-major-pop-stars aka Jeremy Scott. Duh. This week, we sat down with 2NE1 and J. Scott backstage after 2NE1's BANANAS first U.S. performance. Warning: Lots of fierce blinged out nail art and cray hair styles were involved. *shivers* In other news, somehow, some way, we are still alive.
• Are you a fan of a chunky open-toed shoe, a pointy, punk-y pump, or a classic Louis Vuitton? Well, so are Elle Fanning and Gwen Stefani! Yep, we've got you covered in the best of this week's shoe porn department. You're totally welcome.
• Call it what you will, but we kind of heart Jared Leto's so-called rock star life slash mullet thing he's got going on. Especially when it's documented in glorious 360-degree detail by Terry Richardson.