Lauren Conrad will launch an eco-friendly beauty line.
Photo: Getty Images
• Lauren Conrad continues to expand her business empire by releasing a collection of eco-friendly cosmetic accessories with sustainable products company BlueAvocado. LC going green, FTW!
• While we all were catching some z's on Tuesday night, Rihanna was having an all-out tat party in Hollywood, which resulted in having the words "Thug Life" inked on her knuckles FOR. EV. ER.
• Selena Gomez performed in an entirely head-to-toe violet ensemble while in Puerto Rico earlier this week, and we mean that literally—even her hair matched her plunging purple stage outfit!
• All the amazing, post-apocalyptic fashion from The Hunger Games story has been turned into real-life Tumblr street style blog called Capitol Couture. Genius!
• Miley Cyrus transformed her long, soft, wavy locks into a shaggy razor-cut bob. Do you like her new 'do?
Like us on Facebook so we can be friends and follow us on Twitter @MTVstyle to talk.