Last night's episode of Gossip Girl centers around two high-stakes plot lines: CeCe's (Caroline Lagerfelt) untimely passing and the ever-evolving Blair (Leighton Meester) + Dan (Penn Badgley) + Chuck (Ed Westwick) love triangle. Serena (Blake Lively) attempts to reach out to her new found cousin, Lola (Ella Rae Peck), by convincing Nate (Chace Crawford) to work his pretty boy charms and get her to spend more time with her relatives. First family affair? CeCe's wake, of course! Though the revelation of Ivy Dickens's (Kaylee DeFer) true identity is still fresh with the Rhodes family, she braves CeCe's wake (accompanied by Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) in tow) by personal request of the woman herself.
A possible loophole in Blair and Prince Louis of Monaco's (Hugo Becker) ironclad prenup leads to a lot of back-and-forth, hasty moves, and a classic net of Georgina scheming. Serena's dad, William Van Der Woodsen (Billy Baldwin), reemerges with CeCe's will in tow because (SURPRISE!) he's Madame Rhodes's executor. The episode is a suuuuper juicy one (and it better be if we have to wait a whole MONTH until the next ep), so if you haven't caught up yet, we won't spoil the rest for you. Check back here weekly for our fashion recap!
Serena Van Der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester).
Photo: The CW
SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN (BLAKE LIVELY)
+ Sweater: Black sweater with multi-colored instarsia elbow pads
+ Skirt: Derek Lam
BLAIR WALDORF (LEIGHTON MEESTER)
+ Blouse: Jason Wu
+ Skirt: Black A-line skirt
+ Tights: Eric Daman for DKNY
+ Shoes: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg).
Photo: The CW
GEORGINA SPARKS (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG)
+ Dress: Carven
+ Earrings: Gold dangle earrings with black gems
OTHER 'GOSSIP GIRL' EPISODES:
• Season 5, Episode 1: 'Yes, Then Zero'
• Season 5, Episode 2: 'Beauty and The Feast'
• Season 5, Episode 3: 'The Jewel of Denial'
• Season 5, Episode 4: 'Memoirs of an Invisible Dan'
• Season 5, Episode 5: 'The Fasting and the Furious'
• Season 5, Episode 6: 'I Am Number Nine'
• Season 5, Episode 7: 'The Big Sleep No More'
• Season 5, Episode 8: 'All The Pretty Sources'
• Season 5, Episode 9: 'Rhodes To Perdition'
• Season 5, Episode 10: 'Riding in Town Cars With Boys'
• Season 5, Episode 11: 'The End Of The Affair?'
• Season 5, Episode 12: 'Father And The Bride'
• Season 5, Episode 13: 'G.G.'
• Season 5, Episode 14: 'The Backup Dan'
• Season 5, Episode 15: 'Crazy Cupid Love'
• Season 5, Episode 16: 'Cross Rhodes'