Greetings, MTV Stylettes! We can't reiterate enough how glad we are that the mini Gossip Girl hiatus is over. We definitely missed the heavy pour of drama that the young and beautiful Upper East Siders supplied to our drudging week beginnings. Nothing like Internet gossip blasts and opulent parties to break you out of a bad case of the Mondays. This week, Blair (Leighton Meester) is officially a free woman. Unshackled by her marriage to Prince Louis (Hugo Becker), Blair could have run straight into Lonely Boy Dan Humphrey's arms (Penn Badgley), but something seems to be holding her back. She doesn't let on whether it's the association with Brooklyn or maybe some deep-seated feelings for Chuck (Ed Westwick), but knowing Blair it's heavily over-thought.
Bass makes his entrance in a bright red adult onesie and spends the rest of the episode searching for his long-lost mother - she supposedly gave her blood for his life-saving transfusion. Serena (Blake Lively) has assumed the role of Gossip Girl 3.0 and is using her new power to position her new-found cousin Lola (Ella Rae Peck) as the next "It Girl" to take her place in the society pages. Perfect timing, really, because the return of Nate's (Chace Crawford) old flame Diana Payne (Elizabeth Hurley) raises the stakes for sweet little Lola. Everything comes to a head at the Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie fashion show (naturally), but if you haven't caught up yet, we won't spoil the rest for you. Check back here weekly for our fashion recap!
Lola Rhodes (Ella Rae Peck).
Photo: The CW
LOLA RHODES (ELLA RAE PECK)
+ Dress: Nude, draped, asymmetrical neckline dress
+ Coat: Red swing coat
+ Shirt: Handkerchief printed blouse
Diana Payne (Elizabeth Hurley) and Serena Van Der Woodsen (Blake Lively).
Photo: The CW
DIANA PAYNE (ELIZABETH HURLEY)
+ Dress: Turquoise v-neck t-shirt dress
SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN (BLAKE LIVELY)
+ Dress: Black sleeveless crewneck dress
+ Earrings: Silver drop disc earrings
OTHER 'GOSSIP GIRL' EPISODES:
• Season 5, Episode 1: 'Yes, Then Zero'
• Season 5, Episode 2: 'Beauty and The Feast'
• Season 5, Episode 3: 'The Jewel of Denial'
• Season 5, Episode 4: 'Memoirs of an Invisible Dan'
• Season 5, Episode 5: 'The Fasting and the Furious'
• Season 5, Episode 6: 'I Am Number Nine'
• Season 5, Episode 7: 'The Big Sleep No More'
• Season 5, Episode 8: 'All The Pretty Sources'
• Season 5, Episode 9: 'Rhodes To Perdition'
• Season 5, Episode 10: 'Riding in Town Cars With Boys'
• Season 5, Episode 11: 'The End Of The Affair?'
• Season 5, Episode 12: 'Father And The Bride'
• Season 5, Episode 13: 'G.G.'
• Season 5, Episode 14: 'The Backup Dan'
• Season 5, Episode 15: 'Crazy Cupid Love'
• Season 5, Episode 16: 'Cross Rhodes'
• Season 5, Episode 17: 'The Princess Dowry'
• Season 5, Episode 18: 'Con Heir'