Miley Cyrus debuts her new tattoo.
Photo: Splash News
• Miley Cyrus flaunted way more than her engagement ring this week after a yoga class in West Hollywood. The singer and actress showed off her brand-new ink, which depicts a quote from former president Theodore Roosevelt inside her left arm. Oh, and did we mention it's her FIFTEENTH tattoo?!
• Justin Bieber wasn't even alive when the cult 1985 flick The Goonies first hit theaters, but the singer paid a fashion homage to the movie in baggy harem pants, a popped denim collar, and head bandana during a trip to Japan. Is he channeling his inner Josh Brolin? Your guess is as good as ours...
• True story: Demi Lovato loves Topshop. Don't believe us? We've got major sartorial proof straight from her X-Factor tour, where she rocks the U.K. retailer head to toe.
• Would you pay $90,000 for a t-shirt? We didn't think so. But if anyone has a couple of thousands of extra dollars lying around, go ahead and splurge on a seriously limited-edition Air Yeezy 2 top.
• He's ridiculously good looking, so it was only a matter of time before Swedish DJ Avicii scored his very first modeling gig. Check out his brand-new RL Denim & Supply campaign here!
Like us on Facebook so we can be friends and follow us on Twitter @MTVstyle to talk.