Justin Bieber covers the August issue of "Rolling Stone."
Photo: Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone
• Justin Bieber's fresh-off-the-presses "Hot Ready Legal" Rolling Stone cover is hereee, and while it borrows the same tagline as Lindsay Lohan's '04 cameo and bears a striking resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence's cover, we HAVE to talk about how they recycled Justin Bieber's identical outfit from last year! Hey, if it ain't broke..
• Lady Gaga gets covered in dozens of little ant-like men in her new nude "Fame" ad. It's very 50 Shades of Grey meets Gulliver's Travels, no?
• After suspecting wayyy back in February that Rihanna had a project in the works with Brit clothing label River Island, the news is officially out that she's doing a collab. Called it!
• Bethany Cosentino wore some of our favorite designers, including Pamela Love, Marc Jacobs, and Rachel Comey, during Best Coast's Jimmy Fallon Show performance this week. #Love.
• We tagged along with Iggy Azalea while she got some sick nail art inspired by The Nanny! As if we weren't obsessed enough with her already...