Riff Raff walked the red carpet in an MTV-ed out 2012 Video Music Awards ensemble.
Photo: Getty Images
You guys remember Riff Raff. The Jody Highroller from From G's To Gents who, since his days on MTV, has since broken out his own music career. Also, James Franco's character in Spring Breakers is allegedly based on him. *dusts shoulders off* Riff Raff hit up the 2012 VMAs as a special guest correspondent for MTV Hive's Weird Vibes, but since he knows we feel his steez, he stopped by the MTV Style red carpet hot spot to give us the rundown on his spirited VMA look.
The fact of the matter is that Riff Raff can explain his outfit well enough (and in his own special Riff Raff way) for himself, so we'll try not to spoil it for you. We WILL say that the MTV logo gets a lot of love and a little Neff goes a long way. Also, he may only be wearing one chain, but guys, it's $32,000. *drops mic and walks away*
+ WATCH RIFF RAFF TALK ABOUT HIS 2012 VMA OUTFIT
+ MORE 2012 VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS COVERAGE
• VMA 2012: Red Carpet Fashion Live Blog!
• MTV.com VMA Red Carpet Host Holland Roden Goes '60s Chic
• Mirror Images: P!nk And Miley Cyrus Rock The Exact Same 'Do On VMA Red Carpet
• Demi Lovato Shines In Sequins For Her VMA Pre-Show Performance
• Rihanna's 2012 VMAs Style From Red Carpet To Stage
• Holland Roden Interviews Miley Cyrus, The Wanted, The Cast Of 'Jersey Shore' And More In The 2012 VMA Red Carpet Report
• Rita Ora Or Nicki Minaj: Who Wore A Sheer Bodysuit Best On The VMA Red Carpet?
• Taylor Swift Ditches Dresses For A White Pantsuit And Shorts At VMAs