Rita Ora went from wearing a custom Pucci jumpsuit to a white feathered mermaid style gown to present at the VMAs.
We've already sung many praises for Rita Ora's custom, super sparkly Pucci jumpsuit since we first clapped eyes on it on the VMA red carpet yesterday. Besides being unbelievably lavish and completely perfect for Rita, the partially sheer jumper was also part of a lace and sheer trend that we're totally planning to incorporate into our own wardrobes this fall. We thought she had reached--no pun intended--sheer sartorial perfection, but then the show started and she came on stage to present the award for Best Male Video and. We. Died. Rita had changed out of her jumpsuit and into a GORG Stephane Rolland couture gown in a pure, angelic white, with black harness-style detailing and feathered shoulders. It's basically the most amazing dress we have ever seen. We're also totally into the fact that Rita wore makeup that could transition between the two totally different looks. Maybe she just couldn't decide which one to wear? We wouldn't have been able to either. Watch Rita's interview with Red Carpet Report host Holland Roden and get the low down, and a closer look, on her red carpet outfit.
+ WATCH RITA ORA ON THE RED CARPET REPORT
+ MORE 2012 VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS COVERAGE
• VMA 2012: Red Carpet Fashion Live Blog!
• MTV.com VMA Red Carpet Host Holland Roden Goes '60s Chic
• Mirror Images: P!nk And Miley Cyrus Rock The Exact Same 'Do On VMA Red Carpet
• Demi Lovato Shines In Sequins For Her VMA Pre-Show Performance
• Rihanna's 2012 VMAs Style From Red Carpet To Stage
• Holland Roden Interviews Miley Cyrus, The Wanted, The Cast Of 'Jersey Shore' And More In The 2012 VMA Red Carpet Report
• Rita Ora Or Nicki Minaj: Who Wore A Sheer Bodysuit Best On The VMA Red Carpet?
• Taylor Swift Ditches Dresses For A White Pantsuit And Shorts At VMAs
• Riff Raff Breaks Down His 2012 MTV VMA Red Carpet Look