Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls debut first episode of House of Style.
• This was a HUGE week for us here at MTV Style. We unleashed unto the world our premiere episode of House of Style with hosts Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls as they showed us what Paris Fashion Week is like for them!
• One of our favorite K-Pop girl groups, 2NE1, covered the latest issue of Fault. Shot in black-and-white, the girls embraced their inner goth glam and WERQUED some very intricate and impressive headgear.
• The Material Girl collection isn't the only fashion endeavor mother-daughter duo Madonna and Lourdes collaborate on. Turns out Lola also helped in the wardrobe department during the MDNA tour, and she wrote a blog post about it titled, "Lola’s Latest: The Joys of Folding Underwear." #girlcrush
• Weezy and Dr. Dre have put their heads and extracurricular projects together for a collab to end all collabs: beats by Trukfit headphones.
• It's no secret that The Biebs loves his sneakers, especially those of the metallic variety, so to see that Justin Bieber is the newest face of NEO adidas and fronting a campaign surrounding a pair of gold sneakers is such a perfect fit, we're frankly a little upset we didn't think of it first.