Miley Cyrus performing "Wrecking Ball" at the 2013 EMA.
Photo: Getty Images
• Miley Cyrus stayed inside this week and has been totally MIA. JK! She was everywhere: calling for peace with her clothing on the 2013 MTV EMA red carpet, performing two songs at the EMA in way more clothing than we're used to, looking all future-istic (heh) in Future's video for "Real and True" AND showing off her handmade merch in a new promo video for her upcoming tour. PHEW. *wipes brow*
• HARRY STYLES. That is all. Actually, what we meant to say was: in other EMA news, Harry Styles (who attended in ~spirit~) won the award for 'Best Look.' Duh, duh, one thousand times DUH.
• Earlier this week, Rihanna let us peep a few advance pics of her #gothglam style from the set of "What Now," which gave us plenty of time to appropriately prepare for the return of the mullet.
• Selena Gomez lost her hair AND her shirtless bed companion in the new issue of Flaunt magazine. But she did find a picture of her hair in the end, so, there's that.
• The apple does NOT fall far from the swaggy tree in Drake's family. The rapper recently debuted his video for "Worst Behavior," which features his dad, Dennis Graham, lookin' RULL fly in a slew of luxury suits. And one of his BFFs in an owl suit.