Erykah Badu is the new face of Givenchy.
Photo: Getty Images
• Legendary singer-songwriter Erykah Badu is the star of Givenchy's 2014 spring campaign, which will exclusively feature women of color. Seeing Erykah's gorge face will soften the blow when we look at the ads and realize we'll never be Givenchy-owning royals.
• Miley Cyrus debuted a very Anna Wintour-inspired bob and bangs leading us to believe she is a magician who can grow her hair overnight. We considered the possibility of a wig, but we JUST DON'T KNOW. Sorcery is the only answer.
• Kristen Stewart was named as the new face of Chanel. The ads will drop in May, and until then we'll wonder what Kristen and Karl Lagerfeld discussed on set.
• Lady Gaga got in the holiday spirit by wearing a Christmas tree on her head. She got in the marriage spirit by wearing an iPad in a wedding dress. She got in about 100 other spirits via #FASHUN all within one weekend.
• Nicki Minaj previewed a dress from her spring collection for Kmart, which confirms that she is A.) designing a second collection, and B.) keeping the pieces short and tight. The picture was taken in the most bizarre hallway in the world, also, but that's a different story.