Cara Delevingne at the Giles Deacon show.
Photo: Getty Images
• This week, Cara Delevingne made #FASHUN history by live Instagramming her walk down the runway at Giles Deacon, which let plebes like us see what it's like up there where the action happens. It's pretty scary, TBH.
• Miley Cyrus kicked off her Bangerz Tour and, as expected, the outfits are totally cray. We broke down each of the nine looks, which involve a lot of sequins and crotchless chaps, aka what I wear to work every day. *WINK*
• It was straight-up below freezing in New York earlier this week, but Lady Gaga wore an entirely fishnet outfit anyway. You can't develop hypothermia when you look good, it's just a fact we all have to accept.
• Rihanna covered Vogue for the third time, and in the interview, she revealed her love of men's clothing and shopping at Claire's. If anyone needs me, I'll be hanging around various Claire's stores for the next few months.
• Katy Perry dropped the video for "Dark Horse," and it's full of neon, elaborate eye makeup, and well-accessorized hair. She also turns a man into a dog, so there was a lot to discuss.