Kanye West on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'
Photo: ABC/Jimmy Kimmel Live
• In case you want to look smart, funny AND relevant for Halloween this year, we came up with some government shutdown-centric costumes that hopefully won't be QUITE so current when October 31st finally rolls around.
• Last week, Jimmy Kimmel and Kanye West got into a bit of a kerfuffle over a skit Kimmel did that mocked West's recent interview on BBC 1 Radio. Insults flew, memes were made, but in the end, the two stars decided to call a truce on Wednesday night's episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live. As always, Ye had a lot to say—so we annotated all the best fashion subtext from their on-air make-up sesh.
• We've seen a lot of Miley Cyrus this week, and we don't just mean skin! (Although, there was plenty of that, too.) Cyrus' new album, Bangerz, came out on Tuesday (DUH), and the pixie-haired, twerking enthusiast wore THREE different outfits over the course of her 24-hour celebration.
• Also in new album news, Lady Gaga released the cover art for ARTPOP this week, and surprise! She's naked! OK, so it's not ~technically~ Gaga in the flesh—it's a sculptural replica of the singer that was created by artist Jeff Koons.
• Rihanna debuted much longer locks this week, which is totally weird because Rihanna NEVER changes her hair. JK LOL. Rihanna changes her hair on the reg, but it's been a hot minute since it's been anywhere close to this long. Do you dig?
Like us on Facebook so we can be friends and follow us on Twitter @MTVstyle to talk.