Jem from 'Jem and the Holograms.'
Photo: Courtesy of Hasbro/Marvel Productions
• Guys, Jem and the Holograms is coming back to TV. YAHOO!! In celebration of this glorious event, we found numerous ways to dress EXACTLY like her. Check out how to cop Jem's look here!
• The Movie Awards are almost here!! No, seriously it's, like, this weekend, and we are SO EXCITED to see all the amazing FASHION! So far we've gotten a sneak peek of Bella's wedding dress from Twilight: Breaking Dawn (the full clip will air on Sunday!), noodled over what Kristen Stewart might wear to the show, guessed the top beauty trends, announced that Christian Siriano will be hosting the red carpet report, and looked back on Generation Award winner Reese Witherspoon's iconic fashion movie moments.
• What were those hot dudes up to this week? Bradley Cooper surprised us all by speaking impeccable French, Dita Von Teese's boyfriend Louis-Marie de Castelbajac looks super model-y and hot in Paris, Rain stylishly traveled around the world with us, and Álex González begged to be put on the cover of a romance novel. Also, can we just add that we LOVE dudes with long hair? KAY.
• This week our cover girls knocked it out of the PARK. Beyoncé radiated otherworldliness on the cover of Essence, Zoë Kravitz looked rocker chic for ASOS magazine, and Rihanna KILLED it in a tribal ensemble on the cover of Cosmopolitan.
• Fashion isn't always about runways and high-end couture. Sometimes it's about the WEIRD-AS-HALE stuff you stumble upon while searching the internetz. Here were some of our favorite finds: dresses made of cheese, rat fashion conventions, and totally reversible jeans.
Check back on Sunday, June 5, at 6:30 p.m. ET because MTV Style will be live blogging straight from the 2011 MTV Movie Awards red carpet!! See you then!