Britney Spears in 'Hold It Against Me.'
Photo: Jive Records
• Ms. Britney Spears released her latest music video for "Hold It Against Me," and we've got EVERY SINGLE LOOK!
• New York Fashion Week has officially come to a close (sniff, sniff!), but we've got you covered from the front row, to the runway, to backstage! Which trend are you coveting?
• One of the biggest music shows of the year happened (the Grammys!), but not without some crazy, fun-filled fashion. Gaga arrived in an egg, Cee Lo dressed as a peacock, and Florence sported swans. Did we not get the bird memo?
• The Hills star Lauren Conrad debuted her springy (and supercute) line for Kohl's, and we've got every look!
• What were those hot hustlers up to this week? Drake proved you can look cool AND comfy at the same time, Robert Downey Jr. dressed like a hot professor and we liked it, Mark Ronson was too hip to be square at the Brit Awards, and Christina Hendricks' hubby Geoffrey dressed to the nines.
• The Jersey Shore house gets down and dirty with some soiled undies and "trailer trash" hair in this week's episode. Also, can Ronnie always wear ironic T-shirts, please? THANKS.
• We all know about Rihanna's singing talent, but did you know she also can change outfits at incredibly quick speeds? Check out her multiple Brit Awards ensembles!
• Spring is in the air, and we're LOVING the warm weather trends! This week we're into: cutout dresses, sparkly silver stilettos, and high-waisted pants.
• We are ALL about singers who double as fashion designers (Gwen Stefani! Jessica Simpson!), so we were pumped to see Leona Lewis rocking her self-designed ensembles on the red carpet this week. Get it, girl!
• Gossip Girls Serena and Blair duke it out in the Upper East Side the best way they know how—in shiny gold Balmain blazers. Um, we want in!
• So, who was best dressed at this year's Orange British Academy Film Awards? Well, lucky for you we've got a list riiiighhht here!
• The fashion face-offs continue! Who wore it better: Alexa Chung or Michelle Williams?
Happy three-day, er, Presidents Day weekend! Use your extra day off wisely (cough, great sales, cough). See ya' Tuesday!