Nicki Minaj leaving KISS FM in London on Jan. 20
Photo: Getty Images
• It's Nicki Minaj's week! We've got every look from her glamorous new video "Moment 4 Life," meanwhile the rapper was spotted sporting three completely different hairstyles in one weekend — a hot pink beehive, Barbie blonde locks, and cameo-colored hair. Whew!
• Willow Smith proves that her style speaks volumes by wearing a "Boys Need Training" tee during a music video shoot in L.A. We need that shirt. Stat.
• Another episode of Gossip Girl meant another week of beautifully-dressed backstabbing besties. We've got every look from this week's episode and how to steal their Upper East Side ensembles for cheap!
• So many stars kept cozy in chic winter ensembles at the Sundance Film Festival. We loved Emma Roberts' trendy toppers, Elizabeth Olsen's rising style star status, and Kerry Washington's capelet sweater.
• What were those hot hustlers up to this week? My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way switched up his strands with a brand-new 'do; Gavin and Kingston Rossdale proved that matching father/son style can be cool; Taye Diggs perfectly mixed patterns; Snoop Dogg debuted some massive hand candy; Jay Chou showed off his adventurous style; and hotties Adrian Grenier, Zachary Quinto, and Dominic Cooper warmed up Sundance.
• Celebs looked GORGE at events all over the world! In Paris, Olivia Wilde, Jessica Alba, and Diane Kruger shined in Gucci couture, and in L.A. Whitney Port, Rose McGowan, and Louise Roe rocked minis at a People StyleWatch event.
• The fashion face-offs continue! This week Leighton Meester and Kate Bosworth battled it out on the red carpet. Plus, who makes a better "Material Girl": Kelly Osbourne or Taylor Momsen?
• Winter trends continue to trickle in, and this week we couldn't get enough of beautiful bows, black and gold stilettos, and '70s floral dresses.
• Steal your favorite celebs style by getting Emily Blunt's braided updo or Amber Lancaster's supercute olive onesie.
Happy weekend, style stars! Can't wait to chitchat about all those amazing SAG Awards' red carpet looks on Monday!
Kingston Rossdale and Gavin Rossdale at the 'Gnomeo & Juliet' premiere in Hollywood on Jan. 23.
Photo: Getty Images
Like father like son! Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale and his son Kingston showed off similar ensembles at the Gnomeo & Juliet premiere yesterday in Hollywood. Both boys took a cue from their fashionable wife/mommy Gwen Stefani and kept their looks cool and punky. Gavin wore a deep V-neck white tee, halfway-buttoned black shirt, fitted dark jeans, winter boots, and a black knotted string necklace. Kingston wore plaid patched green harem pants with lace-up boots, a white button-up V-neck tee, and red aviator sunglasses like his dad! We love this father-son style mashup, but we have to give our vote to Kingston, who stole the show with his attention to detail. Check out the little guy's two temporary dinosaur tattoos on his arms, chipped blue nail polish, and curly faux-hawk! But what do you think?
+ Do you like Gavin and Kingston Rossdale's chip off the old block style?