• Did you see Lauren Conrad's new collection for Kohl's yet? If not, take a look.
• Also in Hills news: Audrina Patridge posed for Britain's Daily Mirror, while Kristin Cavallari landed the cover of Maniac magazine. And both ladies wore one-shoulder black dresses!
• Beauty is bold: How to get rhinestone eye makeup like Kat Graham, and ombre manicures are the hot new thing.
• The guys brought it! Ne-Yo is working on a hat line (and possibly fragrance), Kanye's new makeover, and The Strokes and Kings of Leon have the same fashion sense.
• Fast fashion rules! Lo Bosworth and Amber Lancaster both tried on French Connection, and Stephanie Pratt rocked Topshop, one of her faves.
• Trends that ruled the week: sparkly gold jackets like Nicole Richie, The City girls' summer prints, lyric leggings by Semi Precious Weapons, black and white blogger outfits, and pretty pink dresses.
• Show Us Your Style: Denim Edition! Check out the versatility of our favorite fabric.
• Get hyped about fall fashion: Check out our comprehensive Back to School Guide.
• Blake Lively definitely got our attention as the September cover girl of Interview magazine, while we barely recognized Sienna Miller on the cover of LOVE.
And now, we're off to read all the new September fashion magazines. Just think of how many beautiful new pictures you'll have to tape to your walls! Have a fabulous weekend, readers!
Justin Tranter on August 14.
Photo: Getty Images
Semi Precious Weapons lead singer and Lady Gaga BFF Justin Tranter pranced around all week in a new pair of pants. Well, not pants necessarily, but leggings. Twice in the past five days, he's been snapped rocking this cream pair with words scrawled over them and patches near the knees. Turns out, the bottoms are part of the new Nude Collection by Lyric Culture, and the words written on them are lyrics from the Semi Precious Weapons song 'Sticky With Champagne.' While these leggings are listed under the women's section (they sell for $90 a pair online), Justin clearly proves these are genderless. Though, if leggings don't fancy you, the new collection also features a 'Sticky With Champagne' scarf ($72) and off-the-shoulder top ($62), so you can "stick" to that, instead.
+ UPDATE: More info! Justin Tweeted us and wrote: "It's my actual handwriting and drawings, inspired by my tattoos, on all the clothing." How artistic. Would you wear these?
INTO THIN AIR AT SEMI-PRECIOUS WEAPONS.
Photo: Getty Images
Lady Gaga was in Chicago on Friday to perform as one of the headliners for this year's Lollapalooza festival. But before she performed that night, she joined her friends' Semi-Precious-Weapons on stage for their concert, and launched herself into the crowd for an epic crowd-surfing experience during their set. What they sang does not concern this style section nearly as much as what she wore during these shenanigans — which was basically nothing. Her outfit consisted of a fishnet top, fishnet bottoms, gray stiletto boots with spikes, a rhinestone choker, and a gold jacket, which she took off pre-flight. As soon as she hit the crowd her top basically fell off, save for sparkly nipple stickers in the shape of stars. Well, at least whoever she landed on can say their dreams came true that day. See that outfit, plus everything she wore to her own performance, below.
+ Do you like her mesh outfit? Which one is your favorite?
More photos from Lady Gaga at Lollapalooza: Read More...