Rihanna on the April 2011 'Vogue' cover.
Photo: Courtesy of 'Vogue.'
• Rihanna looked DEVASTATINGLY GORGEOUS on the cover (and inside!) of the April 2011 issue of Vogue. Her fiery red hair, her flawless skin—we can't get enough! ILU RiRi.
• Jersey Shore's Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola celebrated her birthday (the big two four) this weekend by trying something new—crimped strands of hair! We were left pondering why she only decided to do two strands and not her whole head, but it's her birthday and she does what she wants to.
• At the 2011 Woodie Awards in Austin, Texas, we were MORE than impressed with all the lads' and ladies' stylish ensembles! The dudes donned skinny ties, the girls just looked straight up HOT, and we tracked down Wiz Khalifa's Johnny Depp tee performance outfit!! Also, we caught up with Alexis Krauss from Sleigh Bells for some hot fashion tipz.
• What were those hot dudes up to this week? Rain KILLED IT on the Esquire Korea cover, James Franco and Zac Efron showed off the newest boy trend: armpits, Patrick Dempsey flashed his McChesticles, Sliimy proved he's a rising style star, and Brad Pitt got an interesting haircut, which then made us compile EVERY HAIRSTYLE HE'S EVER HAD. (You're welcome.)
• We tracked down the cutest Brit "It" girls from across the pond! Meet Fearne Cotton, Jessie J, and Bip Ling! #obsessed
• The fashion face-offs continue! Who wore it best: Scarlett Johansson vs. Kate Bosworth vs. Diane Kruger or Lindsay Lohan vs. Jennifer Hudson?
• Wanna look like a celeb?! Well, now you can! Get a hot pink prom dress like Debby Ryan, almond-shaped nails like Lady Gaga, a french braid like Liv Tyler, African-inspired prints like Whitney Port, bright pink eyeshadow like Kristen Wiig, or a braided hair wrap headband like Nicole Scherzinger.
• This week we had some burning questions: Should you buy your wedding dress online? Is the Texas tuxedo making a comeback? Does Joe Jonas have a soul patch?!?! LUCKILY, Lady Gaga is answering any questions you want this week and this week only!! So like... maybe you could ask her these die-hard questions for us. Because we REALLY wanna know the answers.
SPRING WEATHER IS HEREEREREE!!! Time to buy tons of floral dresses and go for bike rides ASAP. See you Monday!