Rihanna on the November 2011 issue of "Esquire."
Photo: Courtesy of "Esquire"
• Rihanna wore literally nothing but leaves and dirt on the cover of 'Esquire', and we wondered if this was the best way to showcase the "Sexiest Woman Alive." Really, guys, dirt on her face rather than a cream blush, crimson lip, and something McQueen?
• Lady Gaga accessorized with a red telephone on the NY streets of SoHo. She looked amazing but clearly had no service and was kinda busy in those downtown environs.
• Beyoncé rocked two 'Harper's Bazaar' covers shot by Terry Richardson and opened up about her maternity line and relationship with Jay-Z. Also, she looked mega-GORGE in the accompanying behind-the-scenes video. She runs the world!
• Nicki Minaj wore a CRAY outfit that could have been cute if not for a totally out of place plushie shrug. We broke it down and offered some suggestions.
• Rain announced that he was going into the military and we started mourning his luxury suiting and spectacular monogrammed luggage editorials that were his life (and ours) pre-Jarhead. Stay safe and away from thunder, bb!