Gossip Girl is back this week after Blair's (Leighton Meester) frantic escape from her own wedding reception. She hopped in the backseat of a wedding wagon driven by Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley). After a brief recap of her situation, Lonely Boy then agreed to take her to LaGuardia Airport in a desperate attempt to flee for the Dominican Republic and carry out a divorce overseas where Louis' (Hugo Becker) expressed consent isn't needed (à la Liz Taylor).
Back in Manhattan, the rest of our Upper East Siders (and some Monaco royalty) search high and low for the missing would-be princess. Mommy Sophie (Joanne Whalley) is hell-bent on smoothing over the outward appearance of her son's sham wedding and her family's reputation. Meanwhile, Serena (Blake Lively) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) attempt to track down Blair before the Grimaldis and the evil Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) get to her first. On the fringes of this juicy main plot, Nate (Chace Crawford) further explores his mounting interest in cute caterer Lola, but if you haven't caught up yet, we won't spoil the rest for you. Check back here weekly for our fashion recap!
Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester).
Photo: The CW
DAN HUMPHREY (PENN BADGLEY)
+ Tuxedo: Black single-breasted jacket and trousers, gray waistcoat
BLAIR WALDORF (LEIGHTON MEESTER)
+ Dress: Vera Wang
+ Shirt: "I Love NY" tourist T-shirt
+ Hoodie: "New York" tourist hooded zip-up sweatshirt
Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) and Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg).
Photo: The CW
CHUCK BASS (ED WESTWICK)
+ Suit: Navy suit jacket and trousers, navy Swiss dot tie, light blue button-up
GEORGINA SPARKS (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG)
+ Coat: Burberry
+ Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent
OTHER 'GOSSIP GIRL' EPISODES:
• Season 5, Episode 1: 'Yes, Then Zero'
• Season 5, Episode 2: 'Beauty and The Feast'
• Season 5, Episode 3: 'The Jewel of Denial'
• Season 5, Episode 4: 'Memoirs of an Invisible Dan'
• Season 5, Episode 5: 'The Fasting and the Furious'
• Season 5, Episode 6: 'I Am Number Nine'
• Season 5, Episode 7: 'The Big Sleep No More'
• Season 5, Episode 8: 'All The Pretty Sources'
• Season 5, Episode 9: 'Rhodes To Perdition'
• Season 5, Episode 10: 'Riding in Town Cars With Boys'
• Season 5, Episode 11: 'The End Of The Affair?'
• Season 5, Episode 12: 'Father And The Bride'
• Season 5, Episode 13: 'G.G.'